We stand ready to support cities and governments in urban planning and design processes through our Planning and Design Lab.
Our Planning and Design Lab aims to support or drive the transition from one stage to another, changing urban planning processes by being able:
- To supervise;
- To introduce planning and guidelines, and build capacities where it’s necessary;
- To introduce new approaches, principles and tools;
- To counterbalance sensitive political dynamics;
- To bridge the gap between emergency and development;
- To address new dimensions of the city: the city region and metropolitan reality.
In this context, our laboratory should be considered as a strategic intervention that initiates changes on how planning processes are developed in and for our cities.